With all the debate raging about healthcare reform, I think it’s a good time to remind readers about the benefits of a bookstore.
1. A book specialist can help you find just the right book – with no co-pay.
2. You don’t have to pay a deductible at a bookstore, and the value is unbeatable.
3. Bending over, standing up, crouching down to look at the bottom shelf is good exercise. (Repeat as necessary).
4. Carrying a large stack of books to your car is great for cardio and muscle-building.
5. Books provide entertainment, promote a sense of wellbeing, and insure you will have something to read in the waiting room.
- Historical Fiction Author Jessica James